Suncorp Risk Services is the nominated provider of strategic risk management services to icare Self Insurance.
icare Self Insurance sponsored services delivered by SRS are strategic risk management services that support the improvement of sector wide risk management capability and performance and assist agencies in minimising TMF exposures across all insurable lines. SRS provide the following core services to all NSW agencies via the contract arrangement:
- Facilitation of TMF risk management networks and Communities of Practice
- TMF Risk Management Biennial Conference
- Annual TMF Awards for Excellence Program
- Risk Management Learning & Development program.
The SRS team brings significant public sector and industry experience from a variety of disciplines, including enterprise risk management, work health and safety, injury management, quality management systems, education and training and clinical safety to work with agencies on the following icare sponsored services.
- Enterprise risk management framework assessment and capability building
- Workplace health and safety framework assessment and capability building
- Injury Management Systems consulting and assessment
- Development of customised learning and development programs
- Practitioner mentoring
- Executive engagement and advice